Question

Forms not available

• 28 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I recently upgraded to a business pro account but I do not have access to the “forms” tab for power forms and web forms. Are webforms only available for Enhanced plans?

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@brnbrn The first item I would have your DocuSign Admin check is the Permission Profile that is assigned to your User. The “Web Forms” is a permission that needs to be granted to Users in the form of the Web Forms dropdown in the Permission Profile which is set to either “none” or “Create”. Powerforms operate in the same fashion so my first guess would be you do not have the Permission Profile required to create Powerforms or Web Forms but that requires your DocuSign Admin to check.  If the Admin sees no options to enable these in the Permission Profile then it likely is the Account plan doe snot have access to these features.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @brnbrn,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge

@David.Schmitz I am having the same problem and I am the sole user and admin. I do not have the forms tab.

Badge +1

Hi @David.Schmitz and @christopher.alpizar thank you for your response. I am an admin and i am unable to view the forms tab. i can create a powerform however

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @brnbrn and @MonikaJones,

To confirm have you tried the below troubleshooting:

• Clear cache/cookies
  • Try a different browser(s)
  • Try an Incognito window
  • Try a different device
  • Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.
  • Try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@MonikaJones @brnbrn Many Admins are given the default DS Admin permission profile.  I would suggest creating a new Permission Profile, since you cannot alter the DS Admin, and give the new Permission Profile “all” permissions as well as checking whether the “Forms” permissions are available in this new Permission Profile.  If the new Permission Profile has all permissions (Admin etc) as well as Forms, then save that Permission Profile and see if you can update your own Permission Profile to this new custom Admin. Usually I only recommend such an action if you have two Admins on the Account and can set the Permission Profile back if something goes wrong.  

If you do not see “Forms” as a Permission Profile option, this could mean your Account features do not include this ability and you need to create a Support case or contact your DocuSign Rep to see if this should be available and have them turn it on for your Account.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @MonikaJones @brnbrn,

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Badge

Is there any answer to this other than contacting the support team to enable this? I know several people who can’t find an answer to this and support is zero help

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @M.M

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you want to know if there are other options to get the forms enabled in your account.

Per Security policies, the case is needed because we need to authenticate the admin of the account that is requesting the feature, this authentication will require private information to be reviewed, that type of information cannot be disclosed on this public forum.

However, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator