Solved

error when trying to access a power Form from a URL

• 26 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

There is a Powerform that used to work correctly when trying to access it from the URL generated inside Docusign, but now, when I copy the URL and try to open it from a new tab, even in incognito mode, it shows “something went wrong, try again later” in a red prompt over the Docusign portal:

is there any way we can fix this link?
thank you so much in advance!

icon

Best answer by David.Schmitz 28 March 2024, 19:11

View Original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Luis Ramirez Were there any changes to the corresponding Template being used on the Powerform? The error is unfortunately generic but I do see this when the first Recipient on the Template has a Name and Email set where that Recipient should be blank.  There could be a variety of other reasons but perhaps based on any Template modifications you could review and possibly back out those changes.

Badge +1

Hi @David.Schmitz thank you so much for your reply. I validated that the form is set up correctly as you mentioned, and I also confirmed that other active power forms are showing the same error message, I let a couple of days thinking that it may be a glitch, but it is still not loading correctly.
Any other suggestions?

Thank you so much in advance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Luis Ramirez From a general perspective unless its specific to your Account, I haven’t seen any issues with Powerforms.  I had one more item that I recall as causing an issue and could be specific to your Account and Powerforms.  Powerforms have one Sender and “if” that Sender perhaps was closed as a User it could cause some chaos.  Go to the Powerform and select change Sender, see who is setup as the Sender of the Powerform then see if that User was closed by a DocuSign Admin.  You can change the Sender of the Powerform if that is the case, then retry the Powerform.

Badge +1

Hi @David.Schmitz ! just to confirm, I validate changing the Sender and refreshing the page, as it seems the sender was deactivated, and it worked! Thank you so much for your help!

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Luis Ramirez Glad I was able to help and hopefully this will be a post that might resolve other Powerform issues for other DocuSign Users.