Question

Enabling KBA on Webforms

• 25 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I am testing out the webform abilities and I am trying to set up the KBA on certain envelopes, but it does not seem to be working. Can someone please point me in the direction of how to enable it? Steps I am following: 

1. From the webform building area, go to elipses > edit template settings

2. Enable KBA on the sender

3. Save and activate the webform

4. From the success message of the activation, open the form. It goes straight into the welcome, no KBA presented before entering the form as expected like the esignature.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @mpearson,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

My apologies for the frustration this may cause you, I understand you are trying to use Knowledge base as an authentication method but it isn’t working.

To better understand your issue, can you provide more information? 

What happens once you enter your name and email that appears when you first access the document?

Also, are you trying this in a demo environment?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,
Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
 "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @mpearson ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Badge +1

Hi Nathaly,

Our account rep got in contact with us and it was a bit of a misunderstanding on my part. I thought, like normal esignatures, the KBA would be step 1 before entering the form, but it sounds like in webforms it is later in the workflow before adding a signature (but after filing out the details of the form). So we are all set! Thanks for the followup!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @mpearson ,

Glad to know that you were able to clear that out, let me know if you need anything else! Have a great day!

Best regards,