Solved

Change of Enrollment Form

• 25 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Student participation no-show reported in error. This needs to be corrected wi the Change of Enrollment Form which is not easy to find in DocuSign. Please advise ASAP

icon

Best answer by Alejandro.Ramos 26 January 2024, 23:46

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi,

Welcome  to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to change your answer to a WebForm, and I will clarify the topic for you.

Once you finish your WebForm, the data entered is entered in a eSignature envelope.

Your envelope can be found in the WebForm’s sender Manage tab. However, if the envelope was already completed it cannot be edited.

Taking this into consideration, if needed, the best course of action would be voiding the envelope in Manage>Sent.

You can find detailed steps on how to void an envelope, here:

Void an Envelope

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @faith11,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

And, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.   

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!