Question

Add individual Redirect urls for each webform

• 6 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi, new here and honestly just trying out DocuSign. Need to see if it would work for our global contract-signing process. 

Scenario:

We have multiple contract templates (currencies, contract term, regional differences).

I want to have a webform (and link) for each contract.

In our subscription management system, we have the corresponding payment plans to each contract template. 

I want a signer of a certain webform (aka contract) to be redirected to the corresponding payment link.

So essentially, we would have like 20 contracts (and their 20 webforms) which would send the signer to teh correct payment link after signature.

is that possible?

Thanks so much and brgds

Philipp

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Philippe Fernandes

Yes, DocuSign Web Forms have a “Thank you Page” that is shown after the recipient has submitted the form. You can add a button and specify the destination URL, e.g. call it “Pay now” and link it to the corresponding payment link and configure it for each Web Form.

This DocuSign Support Article contains more information.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Flipper_08,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.