Question

Addendum regarding rental flood disclosure

• 24 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

When I import the addendum regarding rental flood dislcosure from Zipform plus to docusign - the landlord’s signatrue does not get auto populated. I have to manually input the signatures/date/name. Same issue with IABS form. The get inported as uneditable pdf forms.Please advise.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @Shubhra

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I know the importance of having the information displayed as needed. I understand that the signature of the landlord does not auto-populate.

To better assist you, is it happening to all of the documents?

Are you the only affected user?

Was it working as expected before?

Have you tried the below troubleshooting:

• Clear cache/cookies
  • Try a different browser(s)
  • Try an Incognito window
  • Try a different device
  • Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.
  • Try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Thank you for your response.

The auto signature tab export never worked for me for IABS and addendum for rental flood disclsoure.I spoke to zipform plus support.They said the auto signatures import should show up on docusign side like other forms show.As per them this is docusign side error.

I did try at different browser and cleared the cache.No change to the signature import.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @Shubhra

Thank you for reaching back.

If Zipforms stated that the information should show up, I would recommend opening a case with Docusign Support and having a specialized agent review the information at the backend.

When opening the case please provide the API Request Log, API Request Logging allows you to capture and analyze the last 50 API requests made on your account, which can help troubleshoot account issues. To enable logging, go to your account settings, select My Preferences, and scroll down to the API Request Log section. From there, you can enable or disable logging, download log files, and clear logged requests. API Request Logging

Also please provide the HAR file, creating an HTTP Archive (HAR file) is a helpful diagnostic tool to assist Docusign support engineers when you’re having trouble with our web interface. Capturing a HAR File in your Browser

The case is needed because these logs contain private information that cannot be disclosed on this public forum.

Please provide the Zipforms Support full response.

Docusign Customer Support can be contacted through various support options including opening a support case, using the chat feature with Docusign Bot, or connecting with the Docusign community. To open a support case, log into your Docusign Support Center account, select ManageCases, choose a case category and subcategory, fill out the form with details, select your preferred communication method, and submit the case. You can also use the chat feature or join the Docusign community for assistance. Open a case in the Docusign Support CenterHow do I contact Docusign Support?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Shubhra,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,