Solved

Ordering extra envelopes

• 21 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Just completing first year with DocuSign. Received notice to purchase 100 additional envelopes and opened the link. Then realized we auto renew next week. It’s my first renewal, so I’m wondering if we get another 100 envelopes each year. And until I know for sure, not planning to order more. But now I’m getting notices that I started the order and need to complete it. I just want to cancel it but can’t figure out where. Questions of that nature make them think I want to cancel DocuSign altogether.

icon

Best answer by nathaly.monge 5 April 2024, 22:14

View Original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Carla ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry for the frustration these 100 extra envelopes may be causing you, I understand your plan is renewing soon and you would like to cancel these extra envelopes.

Depending on your plan type, the envelopes would renew according to that, if your plan is annually then on each renewal you would get the (in this case) 100 envelopes mentioned in your plan: What happens if I exceed the envelope allowance on my DocuSign eSignature plan?

Now, when you say “ getting notices that I started the order and need to complete it” is it an email asking you to activate an account? Usually the purchase of envelopes comes with the purchase of a new seat, is that the notification you are getting?

If so, the process of canceling the seat is quite easy:

1. In eSignature Settings, select Plan and Billing.
  2. In the section showing your plan subscription, select Manage Your Subscription. The Manage your subscription modal opens.
  3. Select Undo Pending Change. A message confirms that you want to undo your subscription changes.
  4. Select Yes, Continue.
  5. Select Done to close the modal. The pending changes are removed.

For more information, I recommend you see the following articles:

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. That answers my question about needing more envelopes. We do not!

The emails says:

Complete your purchase

We noticed you left envelopes in your cart. By adding envelopes to your existing plan, you'll also unlock additional seats and get back to sending documents immediately. 

Continue your purchase by clicking the button below – and get back to sending, collaborating and succeeding with the world’s #1 eSignature solution. 

Since our contract renews at the end of March and we have at least 20 left, I don’t need to purchase any. I just apparently left a half finished order out there somewhere!

Thanks,
Carla

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Carla ,

Thank you for confirming, however it was unclear to me if you needed further assistance of if you where able to cancel the in progress purchase?

If you were able o cancel it and you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Badge +1

I never actually cancelled anything, but I stopped getting the reminders to complete the order. Maybe it nullified when our annual renewal hit.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Carla ,

I’m glad to hear that, if you need anything else, please let us know. Have a great day!

Best regards,