Question

mistake in paying

• 22 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello community

I made a mistake  in paying for sighning for signature autorization. Is it possible to become money back, because i did not want to pay for that.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Ansor-n ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

My apologies but I’m not quite understanding your request. Would you be so kind as to clarify?

Did you purchase an account by mistake to sign a document? I understand you are looking for a refund, but it is unclear to me what kind of refund you are looking for.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Yea,  you understand me right.

I need refund because i did not know what it is.

I did it mistakenly which was not on purpuse.

Is it possible to get refund?

Thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Ansor-n , 

Thank you for reaching back and confirming.

I understand you are looking to cancel your DocuSign account which was purchased by mistake and you are looking for a refund.

We highly encourage downgrading to a free account, so you can retain access to all completed documents in the future (you can use this free account to sign any new documents and as storage.

Once an account has been closed, you will no longer have access to any documents. Information on how to download completed documents is found here: Download or Print Documents

Depending on how your account was originally configured, you may be able to cancel/close your account: Should I downgrade or close my DocuSign Account?

Regarding the refund, please view our Refund Policy or contact customer support for assistance by submitting a Customer Support case here:  https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The DocuSign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject. Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

DocuSign Customer Support cannot cancel subscriptions purchased via iTunes or Google Play. Please see the links below on how to cancel on your Apple or Android device or phone:

iTunes: How to manage or cancel your DocuSign plan (iPad, iPhone)

Google Play: How to manage or cancel your DocuSign plan (Android)

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards, 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Ansor-n ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,