Solved

I want my credit card removed from your files immediately I cannot find a phone to talk to anyone I forbid you to charge my credit card

• 14 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
I want my credit card removed from your files immediately I cannot find a phone to talk to anyone I forbid you to charge my credit card
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 14 May 2020, 21:29

View Original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Posting here in the public community forum is not going to help. This is not DocuSign Support and does not have an effect on how your account is managed or charged. We're just a bunch of users like you helping each other.

We have an enterprise license and pay annually via PO. I suspect as an individual user you are required to keep a credit card on file so DocuSign can charge you for the monthly service fees. You clearly provided your credit card number when you signed up for the service knowing that is how you would pay for the service.

You can contact DocuSign Support here.

If you want to close your DocuSign account so you don't incur further charges use that link and choose "Change my DocuSign account or plan" and then "I want to downgrade or close my account". Follow the instructions there.

If you want to open a case or have a phone call, choose "Assistance with something else", then "My question is not addressed here", then "I STILL NEED HELP". It will give you options to open a case or submit your phone number for a return call.