Solved

How do i cancel a subscription and request a refund?

Userlevel 2
How do i cancel a subscription and request a refund?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 4 May 2023, 19:02

View Original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

We’re sorry to hear that you want to cancel/downgrade your account but we can assist you through the process.

We highly encourage downgrading to a free account so you can retain access to all completed documents in the future.

Whether you downgrade to a free account or decide to cancel, you may want to make certain that any important documents have been downloaded to your personal device or computer. 

Once an account has been closed, you will no longer have access to any documents. 

Information on how to download completed documents is found here:

To download documents

Depending on how your account was originally configured, you may be able to cancel/close your account:

Should I downgrade or close my DocuSign Account?

If you don’t see that option available, please submit a Customer Support case here: 

Contact Support

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, scroll down further on the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

DocuSign Customer Support cannot cancel subscriptions purchased via iTunes or Google Play. Please see the links below on how to cancel on your Apple or Android device or phone:

iTunes

Google Play

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Userlevel 2

I accidentally purchased a plan that I do not need and would like a refund.

Badge

Ii just signed up but I don’t need it because I really don’t sign papers . I’m not working because I had my foot amputated and won’t have the money to pay and I need that money to hat I they charged ne

Badge

Ii just signed up but I don’t need it because I really don’t sign papers . I’m not working because I had my foot amputated and won’t have the money to pay and I need that money to hat I they charged ne

Badge

I switched to the free plan on this forum just 2 days ago and I was charged for the plan today. How do I cancel my subscription again and get a refund.