Solved

Having trouble establishing the payment gateway for Elevon. I have the required info and I have confirmed the info with elevon.

• 28 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

info I have is: Company name, merchant id, user id, pin. That is all docusign has you input onto their payment gateway form in setup.

error message that comes back is..."unable to create this connection to this gateway payment account".

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 28 October 2022, 20:38

View Original

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

The admin of the account needs to create a case with DocuSign Support and confirm with the support that the "classic payments" feature is not enabled in the account, this might be the cause for this error message.

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else and click "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

You can create a case at https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport and a Support agent will contact you, If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

Userlevel 2

Thank you.... I have a case open and they were supposed to call me back in 3 hours per the support module. So far no call!

Userlevel 2

Hello George,

Is it possible for you to provide the case number?

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else and click "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

You can create a case at https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport and a Support agent will contact you, If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

Userlevel 2

case # 10347703

Userlevel 2

Christopher,

I placed another request for support (3 hour wait window). Does it usually take this long to hear back?

Thank you for you help and suggestions so far. I hope I can try the possible solution soon...

GP

Userlevel 2

This has been the most god awful experience and i'm no closer to fixing the problem.

NO CALL BACK!

Spent 2 hours with "customer support" who has no technical knowledge. They have a form I needed to sign to turn off the classic payments feature but they are insistent on sending the document for signature to the domain company.... WHY? I told them this is not a web page. It is only on a document.

Its not going to get fixed and I dont know where to turn at this point.

GP