Solved

cancel renew

• 19 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I just renew my account ,and paid on Feb.17,total $339.

To:

Yongmei Zhang

But I check my credit account, that shows as follows:

“ FEB 17, 2024  $469.47 “

I require to cancel this renew. As I just find that I have another DocuSign account which will renew in June . 

Please help to process this cancellation ,refund my payment asap.

Thank You!

(post edited due to personal information)

icon

Best answer by nathaly.monge 6 March 2024, 13:11

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @yongmeiz , 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

DocuSign will only process billing/account change requests approved by a DocuSign administrator at your company. 

If you’re not an account administrator, please contact that person to move forward with the process. 

If you are a DocuSign administrator, please open a Customer Support case by clicking the link below, and we’ll address your request as soon as possible. https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The DocuSign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject. Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @yongmeiz ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Cancel  my renew plan asap please.