Solved

When I try to send a notary DocuSign, I keep getting this message. The Advanced Option to Allow recipients to sign on paper is not allowed with Signs with Notary recipients. Disable the option or change the recipient action to continue. Please help

• 13 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
When I try to send a notary DocuSign, I keep getting this message. The Advanced Option to Allow recipients to sign on paper is not allowed with Signs with Notary recipients. Disable the option or change the recipient action to continue. Please help! TY.
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 13 May 2022, 17:52

View Original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

As the error mentions, the option "Print and Sign" or "Sign on Paper" is not compatible with the notary recipient functionality. To disable this option, as an account administrator, please access your account Settings< Signing Settings, and disable the option "Allow recipients to sign on paper".

Keep in mind that if further assistance is required, you can always submit a support case to have one of our experts assist you by clicking the link below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

If you are not able to open the case on this page, you should scroll down to 'More Support Options' and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option to fill out a form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Franklin H. | DocuSign Community Moderator