Solved

We currently have an account with DocuSign eSignature. We have a document that would need to be notarized. Would I be able to use the Online Notary Service, DocuSign eNotary service?

• 21 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
We currently have an account with DocuSign eSignature. We have a document that would need to be notarized. Would I be able to use the Online Notary Service, DocuSign eNotary service?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 21 September 2022, 21:23

View Original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans the Online Notary Service, and DocuSign eNotary service are part of those features. Your account plan might not support some of these features. To learn which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator or Customer Support.

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else and click "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

You can create a case at https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport and a Support agent will contact you, If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator