Skip to main content

Hello, everyone! I'm Gabriel, and I'm thrilled to be your Community Product Manager at Docusign. It's an honor to help create this collaborative space where we can all connect, learn from each other, and build something amazing together!

Here’s a bit about me. Feel free to comment below with your own intros!

• 👋 Name: Gabriel

• 📌 Location: Oregon, USA

• 🏢 Organization + Role: Community Product Manager, Docusign

• 🤓 Areas of Expertise: Community Building, Community Management, Community Moderation, Community Development

• ✨ Interesting Fact About You: I have been skateboarding for over 20 years! 🛹

I'm excited to see what we can accomplish together!

Warmly,

Gabriel

I hope this is the right place, I have been using DocuSign for a few years and have used this site to search things, but just now joining! 

• Freddie
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Business Process Design & Improvement Manager, Cox Communications 
  • Lean, Six Sigma, Process
  • I collect vintage skateboards form the 80s🛹

• 👋 Emma

• 📌 Wolverhampton, UK

• 🏢 Pallet-Track Limited, Network Development Manager (Not IT related)

• 🤓 Expertise is a bit of a stretch, I know some about your product

• ✨ I’m renovating my house on my own. 

I am Happy to introduce myself !

•  Pawan Gangwani 👋

• Sphere of Entertainment “Indian” subcontinent. 📍

• DocuSign Consultant, Spaulding Ridge 👨💼

• DocuSign CLM, DocuSign eSignature, Sales 🕶️

• I am an sports person, Take my work as sports to achieve the new milestone.

I love to travel and explore natural places, maintains, treks and temples.

My introduction:

My Name: Michael Gort

My Company: Gort Law, P..A.

My Practice: I am a sole practitioner with a virtual law practice focused on solving debt and real estate problems for my clients, including bankruptcy and civil litigation.

My Background: I was a U.S. Army Medevac helicopter Pilot. After finishing my undergraduate at the University of Michigan and law school at George Washington University, I joined a large law firm as a municipal bond attorney. That led to a 20-year career as a public finance banker at Smith Barney, Lehman Brothers and Morgan Stanley. After leaving Wall Street, I ran a digital marketing agency, a student loan secondary market, and research and development for a software company.