Hi all!

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hey everyone, 

Great to be here and see DocuSign revamped the Community product.

9+ years experience with DocuSign as an Admin and Implementation engineer. Only recently obtained the DocuSign Certified Admin certification (not easy at all but highly educational).

Currently working as a DocuSign Engineer at a large asset finance solution organization. 

Looking forward to meet other likeminded DocuSign folks!

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi! I am a Product Owner for DocuSign at a Financial Company with only about a year and a half with DocuSign experience. 

I administer our 10+ accounts. Do you feel like the DocuSign Certified Admin certification was worth your time and effort? Would you recommend? Can you tell me some things that you learned that you didn’t know after your 10 years of experience with this product? 

Badge +1

Hi! I am a Product Owner for DocuSign at a Financial Company with only about a year and a half with DocuSign experience. 

I administer our 10+ accounts. Do you feel like the DocuSign Certified Admin certification was worth your time and effort? Would you recommend? Can you tell me some things that you learned that you didn’t know after your 10 years of experience with this product? 

Welcome and nice to meet you John. 
I feel that the certification touched upon all features of DocuSign, where as many organizations I’ve been a part of only used a subset.

By obtaining the certification, you get to understand DocuSign more wholistically and perhaps introduce your org to features that are overlooked.