Hello and Welcome!

• 17 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello Community! 

My name is Jon Levesque and I am the Director of Community & Engagement Programs here at DocuSign. At work, I am in charge of making sure this space and its related programs are the best they can be for you. In my personal life, I am all about being outdoors! Camping, hiking, skiing, motorcycles and landscape photography all sum me up pretty well as a package. 

I just want to say that I am so happy to welcome you all to this space. We have listened to feedback from customers just like you, conducted research to help us understand customer needs better, and then we went and built a site to really reflect all of that input. 

The team is so proud of this home we have created and being able to share it with all of you. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed creating it for you. 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community, I can’t wait to meet all of you! 

4 replies

Badge

Here to assist the DocuSign community in anything I can. I know you worked hard on putting this together so congrats to you and team! This will be EPIC!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Here to assist the DocuSign community in anything I can. I know you worked hard on putting this together so congrats to you and team! This will be EPIC!

Really great to see you here, my friend! Thank you so much for coming and helping! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Jon,

Thank you for the warm welcome! It's fantastic to see the passion and effort your team has put into creating such a vibrant space. I'm eager to explore and engage with the DocuSign Community

Badge +1

It’s been a long time coming! Really looking forward to this as a place to compare notes and level up alongside the community.