Question

Change account from company to personal

• 5 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hey everyone, I was provided my docusign account through my brokerage (real estate) and I just recently switched brokerages. I don’t want to lose my set up and previous docusign docs that are stored in my account. Is there anyway to fully remove my integration with my previous company, keep my docusign as is for my own personal use, and just pay for it on my own? Anything will help! Thank you! 

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @CaitlinJ200

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you looking for an option to convert the account that was provided by your brokerage into your personal account.

If you were added to your brokerage account as a user, there is no option to achieve this, the brokerage is the owner of the account.

There is a small chance that they created the account using your information for you but to confirm this, a case with Docusign support is needed, Open a case in the Docusign Support Center.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.