Solved

Docusign Retrieve - additional user/license

• 23 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

we are using DocuSign Retrive associated to a single user of a DocuSign Account (ID account: 541801025). We need to associate the Retrieve to an additional different user associated a different DocuSign Account (ID account: 576418719). The Organitazion of these two DS Accounts is the same.

How can we manage this request?

Many thanks

Regards

icon

Best answer by nathaly.monge 1 May 2024, 22:08

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @Giulia Cipriano ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking to add another user under the same Organization but on a different account on to Retrieve.

Sure, this can be very possible, all you would need to do is login to the needed DocuSign account using the user’s credentials. After that you should be able to switch between users: Getting Started with Retrieve

Please note:
This will create a token in the Windows Credential Manager, which can create an issue, so let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hi Nathaly,

thank you for your feedback.

I have a dubt, i know that to use Retrive is necessary to install the software on the local drive of each user who needs to use it. Can we (all the users who need to use Retrive) use the same link to download the software? How can i ask a new link?

Many thanks

Regards

Giulia

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @Giulia Cipriano ,

Thank you for reaching for reaching back and apologies for the late reply.

The Retrieve link can only be obtained via Customer Support and only an eSign account Admin can receive it, meaning, you would need to create a case requesting the link to install the add-on.

Regarding your question “ Can we (all the users who need to use Retrieve) use the same link to download the software?” the link requested by the admin can be provided to the users from the admin directly and yes, it would be the same link.

For more information on Retrieve, please view: Retrieve FAQ

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!