Question

Cancellation before the one week trial comes to the full 1 week!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• 10 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Let me know how to cancel this trial account.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @yes9me , 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking to cancel your DocuSign Free trial account.

We’re sorry to hear that you want to cancel your account, but we can assist you through the process. We highly encourage downgrading to a free account, so you can retain access to all completed documents in the future.

Whether you downgrade to a free account or decide to cancel, you may want to make certain that any important documents have been downloaded to your personal device or computer. 

Once an account has been closed, you will no longer have access to any documents. Information on how to download completed documents is found here: Download or Print Documents

Depending on how your account was originally configured, you may be able to cancel/close your account: How to cancel your subscription or close your DocuSign account

Please see the links below on how to cancel on your Apple or Android device or phone:

iTunes: How to manage or cancel your DocuSign plan (iPad, iPhone)

Google Play: How to manage or cancel your DocuSign plan (Android)

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @yes9me ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!