Question

Last signatory in order - Unable to start signing process

• 29 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I created a document for eSignatures to multiple signatories in an order, all went well till the last person in the order had to sign.

On clicking the link, the browser kept throwing the error “Unable to start signing process”. I tried resending the document/email and then copied the link in incognito mode in Chrome but got the same result.

Doesn’t work on the mobile either.

What can I do to resolve this ?

Thanks 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Mandeep 

To resolve the issue of being unable to start the signing process in DocuSign, first ensure your browser is up to date and compatible with DocuSign. Clearing browser cache and trying different browsers or devices might help.

Consider trying an alternate signing method: visit DocuSign.com, click 'Access Documents,' and enter the security code provided to initiate the signing process directly on the DocuSign website. This method can bypass issues with email links and browser compatibility, ensuring a smoother signing experience.

The alternate signing method it's on the body of the notification email.

If the issue persists, resend the document from DocuSign and contact their support team for further assistance, detailing the error message and steps taken so far.