Skip to main content

Hey everyone, Will Spendlove here, Docusign's Chief Evangelist of Intelligent Agreement Management. I wanted to drop into the Docusign Community to invite you all to our upcoming, in-person IAM in the A.M. roadshow events in San Francisco, Chicago, and Boston. 

This workshop-style program is your chance to power up your Intelligent Agreement Management strategy—whether your team uses Docusign IAM or not. 

Why you should attend:

• Learn more about what Intelligent Agreement Management is: We’ll uncover what challenges organizations face around the lack of an organization-wide agreement strategy (we call it “The Agreement Trap”) and why Docusign is leading the charge around Agreement Management.
  • Explore Why You Need an Intelligent Agreement Management Strategy: Learn why having an Intelligent Agreement Management strategy is crucial for your organization and how to craft one that fits your needs.
  • Discover AI Innovations: See how AI transforms agreement management, streamlines processes, and unlocks hidden value in your data.
  • Gain Insights From Real-World Applications: Hear how other companies successfully implement IAM and overcome productivity obstacles.

Event Details, Agendas, and Registration Links:

If you're frustrated by productivity hurdles like missing data, wasted time searching for files, or losing clients due to poor online forms, I think you’ll want to hear how Intelligent Agreement Management can help. I can’t wait to see you there! It’s free, and seats are limited, so don’t wait to sign up! 

- Will Spendlove, Chief Evangelist, Intelligent Agreement Management  

😁 P.S: If we aren’t stopping in your city this time, we’ll have some virtual sessions in the coming weeks for you to join.

Be the first to reply!