Solved

Subscription QES

• 12 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

We currently have the free version of docusign. We want to have a document signed via QES.

How can we do this?

After the trial period, we would like to buy a subscription, but we do not know which subscription is best suited for this. 

Thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by Vinicius.Rodrigues 12 April 2024, 16:15

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Nina !

Advanced and Qualified signatures (AES and QES) can be considered paid feature, in which case you will need to purchase an "add-on".

My suggestion for you is contact the Docusign Sales Team, where they’ll be able to understand your needs and suggest the best plan for you. Among the questions, they will understand how many users will use it, what is the expected volume, how many use cases you will use, and other questions!

To contact them, simply access this website: https://www.docusign.com/contact-sales

Let me know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Nina,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!