Question

How to retrieve a copy of a document that I signed electronically and did not have a copy and the link has expired

• 26 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am a tenant and the realtor sent me my lease to sign. After signing, he did not send me my own copy after he has verified it. He did not send me a copy and I did not download the document I signed. The link has expired. Is there any means by which I can have a copy of what I signed?

2 replies

Badge

Do you register DocuSign account before they send you the envelope?

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  1. Check Your Email: Start by thoroughly checking your email inbox, spam, or trash folders to see if a copy of the signed document was sent to you by the realtor or by DocuSign at any point. Search your email using keywords like "DocuSign," "lease agreement," or the realtor’s name.

2. DocuSign Account: If you have a DocuSign account, log in and navigate to the ‘Documents’ or ‘Completed’ section to find your document.

3. Contact the Sender: Reach out to your realtor and request them to resend or share the document again. Realtors usually keep a signed copy of the lease and should be able to provide you with a new copy.

4. DocuSign Customer Support: If you cannot retrieve the document through the above methods, consider contacting DocuSign customer support for assistance.