Solved

TechSoup Subscription

• 17 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

We purchased a DocuSign Standard Edition through TechSoup 9 months ago and we are coming up on our renewal.  Has anyone gone through the process of renewing DocuSign that was purchased through TechSoup. TechSoup indicated in the original order “Note: Your DocuSign Billing and Usage page might suggest that an annual payment is due at the end of the year of service. However, your cost at that time will continue to be $0.00.”  I would like insight into how the subscription process works before getting hit with a $300 renewal fee. Will we get a communication from DocuSign as we get close to our renewal date? Thanks CraigP

icon

Best answer by Justin Jiang 17 April 2024, 21:08

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Try contacting DocuSign directly

Badge +1

Thank you for your reply.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @CraigP,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!