Question

Subscription error

• 25 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Greetings. My ID is ****

My sub per year is $300.00 but I have seen that you have deducted $3075.97. This is not acceptable for such a small company. Please review this payment and refund the overcharge.  

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @John Tapfuma

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, we value your business and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you have an annual plan for $300.00 but you have been deducted $3075.97. 

To dispute a charge on your account and request a refund you will need to open a case with Docusign Support, the case is required because Private Identifiable Information will need to be reviewed and authenticated, this type of information cannot be disclosed on this public forum.

Docusign Customer Support can be contacted through various support options including opening a support case, using the chat feature with Docusign Bot, to open a support case, log into your Docusign Support Center account, select ManageCases, choose a case category and subcategory, fill out the form with details, select your preferred communication method, and submit the case. You can also use the chat feature or join the Docusign community for assistance. Open a case in the Docusign Support CenterHow do I contact Docusign Support?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @John Tapfuma,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.