Question

SSO & Interactive login - redirect default document target

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello.

I have an interactive login (username and password) and now an SSO login; both using the same email address.  When I sign a document, it lands in my interactive account after signing but I would like it to land in my SSO account going forward.

How do I make this happen?

Thanks for any advice.

PS: I have read the other threads that talk about the fact that I can’t merge the accounts; I am just looking for them to land in the SSO account going forward.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @AJS !

There are many criteria to establish in what account the recipient will receive an envelope - considering that this recipient has multiple accounts with the same email - including account hosted servers, prioritized oldest account and, even the exact combination of Name + Email.

If you want to receive all envelopes in your account with SSO, my suggestion (if possible) would be to only keep it with the current email address, that is, change your "interactive login" account to another email address. So, you’ll definitely guarantee that all envelopes received will go to your account with SSO.

However, if this is not possible, there are other ways to prevent this, such as changing the Name+Email combination. For a simple example, you can rename the account with “interactive login” to a name that no one will send envelopes to you. By doing this, DocuSign will look for an account with the correct Email+Name combination and route this envelope.

Let me know if this works for you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @AJS,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!