Question

Modificação de agenda de contatos.

• 10 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Bom dia! 

Gostaria de saber a possibilidade de alterar o nome e e-mail dos contatos salvos em nossa agenda de endereços. Possuímos muitos colaboradores que comumente trocam de endereço de e-mail e causam uma confusão pois não conseguimos editar ou excluir o e-mail antigo e acabamos enviando documentos para e-mails incorretos ou que estão em desuso. 

Além disso, gostaria de ver sobre a possibilidade de compartilhar minha agenda de contatos com outros usuários do docusign para que não precisem cadastrar todos os e-mails novamente à medida em que precisem enviar envelopes, pois isso gera um atraso que poderia ser evitado. 

Desde já, agradeço. 

Atenciosamente, Dayane. 

Good morning!I would like to check the possibility of changing the name and email of the contacts saved in our address book. We have many employees who commonly change email addresses and it causes a confusion as we are unable to edit or delete the old emails and end up sending documents to incorrect or disused adresses.Furthermore, I would like to check the possibility of sharing my contact list with other docusign users so that they do not need to register all emails again as they need to send documents, as this creates a delay that could be avoided.Thank you very much in advance.Kind regards, Dayane.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Dayane Stefane ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking to change name and email address on your address book and have them shared with your users.

Sure, this can be possible by going to: 

1. Your DocuSign account.
  2. Go to My Preferences.
  3. Select Account.
  4. Click on Contacts.
  5. In the Contacts view, you can add, modify, and delete entries in your Address Book: Manage Contacts

For information on how to share these contact, please view the following article: Share or Unshare a Contact

1. Go to My Preferences > Account > Contacts.
  2. In your Address Book, locate the contact by searching or scanning the list, and then click in the contact row.
  3. Toggle the Shared option to the on position and click Save.
  4. Any user on the account who has access to shared contacts can now view and use the contact you shared. In your Address Book, the contact has an icon to indicate it is shared.
  5. To unshare contacts, select the check box next to the contacts you want to unshare and click UNSHARE.

Please note that an admin can change the users permission profile to only use contacts shared to them, however, any contact they had previously must be removed as it can cause confusion with the newly shared contacts. Also, only the person who shares the contacts will be able to edit them: Permission Profile Options

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Olá, @Dayane Stefane 

Bem-vinda a Comunidade Docusign!

Meu colega te respondeu em inglês, mas caso ainda tenha alguma dúvida vou resumir aqui:

• Quando vc está na página principal, clique nas iniciais de seu usuário, escolha Minhas Preferências e vá até a opção Contatos. Lá você pode editar cada contato cadastrado, editar e corrigir o email. Também você marcar o Contato como Compartilhado, assim seus colegas também poderão vê-los e usá-los.

Espero que tenha resolvido sua dúvida!!

Atenciosamente,

Alexandre

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Dayane Stefane ,

If you found our response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!