Solved

Merging a user's free account to a business account

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello,

A co-worker of mine has been using a “free” account which I need to merge with her user profile I created under our business account. Can you help me with this?

icon

Best answer by Alejandro.Ramos 26 April 2024, 18:32

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @ahall !

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the accounts cannot be merged into a single account, however, if you have set up a Docusign Organization and you are the Docusign Org Admin and have claimed the Domain you can close that external account.

• Note: If you have verified that your organization does have access to external account eviction but the Actions menu is not present, this indicates that this user's external account is not a free account and is therefore not eligible to be evicted. You will need to contact the user directly to request they close their external account.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Personal-Account-Eviction-How-do-I-deal-with-unwanted-accounts-on-my-claimed-domain?language=en_US&rsc_301

Otherwise, only the user owner of the accounts can close them, they can follow this guide https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-do-I-cancel-or-downgrade-my-account?language=en_US or create a case with DocuSign Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @ahall,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!