Question

directions for first time user

• 10 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi, I’m an administrator for our company’s Docusign account.  I have just added a new user.  Customer rep told me that I would be sent an email to forward to new user to read, but I didn’t get.

Is there a link or articles for new user I can forward it to him, assuming he’s never used DocuSign before and now has a user account to sign and send envelopes?

thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Ida !

Thank you for posting in our community!

Yes, absolutely! The first site I’d like to share is our Getting Started with DocuSign website (https://success.docusign.com/), this is one of our best resources for new customers. By accessing this website, the customer can select the product (like eSignature) > select if the account is corporate or purchased by the website > and select the new user role (like Sender or Admin). After that, a couple of videos and resources will be suggested.

In parallel, we also offer free live webinars in different languages. The customer can choose the topic and join in any available session, totally for free, and also can interact with our Product Trainers to answer their questions. To enroll in our webinars, they can access: https://dsucustomers.docusign.com/page/all-courses#content-types_webinar,languages_english

I hope these suggestions meet your expectation! Please, let me know if you need any extra help!

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Ida,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.