Casual DocuSign User
azhomezone

Change default size of signatures/initals tags

PLEASE allow us to Change default size of signatures/initals tags

I know others have asked, is this even in the works? I can't find anything.

Can we have a way to change the size of ALL selected tags?

Something, anything is better than manually changing 20 tags each and every time.

Sort of defeats the whole TEMPLATE concept if I have to muck with the tags, doesn't it?

Jim

Guru Collector
lisa4902

Re: Change default size of signatures/initals tags

I was told that the size is determined by the template, but no one at Zipforms, my MLS board/support, or Docusign can seem to find out who created and manages the template.  If the developers could create and "edit all" so that you could select all signature and/or initials in the envelope and then change them all at once, that would be a great workaround. The initials are WAY too small to be seen when printed and we are having to go through and change them each individually. argh!

Casual DocuSign User
2grealty

I'm bringing this post back from the depths of despair. I am also having this issue and cannot find an answer. I've been using docusign for over 2 years and have been biting the bullet and manually adjusting the size of the initials and signatures before sending it off to my clients to sign. WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT! I often have over 30 initials and signatures to manually adjust. It's so annoying. Someone please please give us a solution. Somebody set up these fields so that when Zipforms gets exported/ Or Docusign imports these contracts the fields were already put in place. Fact is.... there's some initials missing that need to be addressed to. HELP!

Community Manager
DocuMarc

Hello everyone, 

You can set a default tag size with custom tags. 

Custom Tags are customized fields that you can create and use in future envelopes.

These fields can also be shared with other users in your DocuSign account.

Learn more with our Custom Tag Guide

Happy DocuSigning, 

Marc

Casual DocuSign User
ydavis

Me too. I need to change the small initials and the signatures each time!  We should be able to change the defaul settings of signatures.

Casual DocuSign User
ydavis

I was not able to change the default size as described above.  It is so frustrating each time I need to chance each tag to make it larger.  There is no place to call to find out if I need to upgrade.  This is soooo frustrating. Please make at least 70% or 80% for default setting.

Community Manager
DocuMarc

Welcome to the community @ydavis 

I am sorry that you cannot access. Custom Tags are only supported on certaing plans. 

Please contact our sales team to discuss accessing our  Custom Tags Feature. 

They can be reached at sales@docusign.com or 1-877-720-2040