DocuSign User
Nachattar-Singh

I would like to cancel. How can I do that?

I would like to cancel. How can I do that?
ChrisAtDocuSign

Re: I would like to cancel. How can I do that?

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry to hear that

Community Tip:

Did you know that you can downgrade to a free account instead of cancelling?

It is still free but you can keep and access all of the envelopes in your account for future reference.

In the future, you may want to re-activate your account. This way you can keep all your settings. :smileyhappy:

Just let us know that you'd like to downgrade or cancel your account and we'll be happy to take care of it for you.

Call us at 1.866.219.4318. 

*Please be prepared with the last 4 digits of the credit card currently on file.

**During your call, we can also help you transfer to a new plan or with processing a refund.

Important! When you sign up for a DocuSign plan, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions for Use of DocuSign Service Plans. This agreement contains important information about fees and payment terms, return of balances, and account terms and terminations. We can only process cancellations and refunds according to the terms specified there.

Christopher

If you found my response helpful, please click the kudos.PNG  underneath my profile. 

If solved, please use the  kudos.PNG button to help other members with the same question. 

Thank you for visiting the community, 

global standard.png

Learn How to Use the Community! 

Register HERE to Join the Conversation!

Also, view our How-To Guides, Videos, and other Resources, on our Support Portal.

DocuSign it!  Full Guide Index